10.16.2007

The Basement People

I don't know about you, but I am just about ready for a barbarian dictator to take The White House in '08. Suspend the Constitution for his four year term. Send the National Guard to put a hollow-point into the skull of every anarchist gang member in America. Deport every illegal who glances sideways wrong at an American citizen's person or property. I don't need their stinkin' lettuce. I can do without whatever it is they come here to pick (as if I believe they are here to pick anything but our pockets). Build an electrified fence with enough voltage to fry anyone who gets within fifty feet of it, including underground. I don't give a damn if a bunch of armadillos accidentally get cooked in the process. Let's make Nicola Tesla proud of us! Start squeezing our national enemies, slowly at first, but with an ever-tightening grip, until they see the light. Clean up our own backyard while we are at it. Send the pervs back into the shadows of the basements where they used to be kept before Ruth Bader Ginsberg and her crowd unlocked the basement doors. It's where they all belong, she included. Fire every social-progressive at every University in America and put them in the cellar as well. Leave room for the lawyers who use law not for justice but for misgained profit. And every politician who does not place America's interests before his or her own. Heck, that's just for starters. I've got a lot more suggestions for the dictator. Now there's something I can root for. Just thinking about it makes me feel like cheering. ~